I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back...
According to the latest news release:
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start completely anew in 2008 -- new team, new sponsors and now, new car number.
Hendrick Motorsports and JR Motorsports officials confirmed Wednesday in separate e-mail statements to ESPN.com that they were unable to reach an agreement with Dale Earnhardt, Inc. to bring the No. 8 to HMS with Earnhardt.
****************
Actually, the bitch never left. With this last act of spitefulness, Teresa Earnhardt has become more than the most-hated female in NASCAR history. I am speaking for myself. She could have made points with us Junior fans by releasing the #8 to him. Well, she can take that number and put it where the sun don't shine, because no driver in his right mind will use it once Junior is gone. But then, who would drive for her in the first place?
The best part? She will not get one red cent from her 'cash cow' next year. Sweet!
9 comments:
Girl sometimes, I can get too opinionated but right now, I'm mad and upset for Jr. He wasn't asking for much after she shoved him out of DEI, all he was asking for at that point was the car number. Anyone that has dealt with PR knows that she is doing nothing but digger herself deeper into a hole PR wise.
PR??? Someone needs to "splain that one to the Ice Queen.
big PR faux paus by Ms. Earnhart
Betty...I wish she would fall into a hole and never come back out. But that would take her away from her ivory tower.
Tiredawg & Curmudgeon ~ Yup, PR blooper big time.
:-(
..
I never was a fan of Teresa, and now after all this crap she's done, I wish I could give her a piece of my mind. Wench.
Jim ~ That says it all
Antonette ~ Wench is way too nice for that woman. I never liked her either. Funny how she was always in Victory Lane with her husband but nowhere to be found when Junior won. I say good riddance to bad rubbish where she is concerned.
Post a Comment