Sorry I have been posting with a one-track mind. I know there are other things to discuss or talk about besides Dale Earnhardt Jr. I also noticed that my readership has fallen off. Is there such a word as readership? Not important. The important thing is, I will try my best to get back to writing about other things going on in my life.
Like Friday, when I was Suzy Homemaker. I hate when I get that way. But a lot needed to be done and nobody else was there to do it, so since I am the only other person in the house besides my husband, I got elected. What am I talking about you ask? Oh, just the normal things, like vacuum packing the different meats I bought the day before, laundry, taking care of the cats inside and those outside, doing dishes twice, vacuuming the carpets, and all that other happy horse poop that goes with running a household. I have always hated housework and that will never change. But if I don't do what has to be done, nobody else will. Such is life.
While I was doing all those things today I still managed to watch Speed channel with their racing coverage from 10:00 AM up until I had to change over to ESPN2 in order to watch the Busch race. Bristol Motor Speedway used to be my favorite track. Since they reworked it, it still is, but I cannot describe how I feel about it now. There are no words to describe it. Just absolutely wonderfully amazing beyond belief. I just hope the Cup race will be as good as the Busch race was.
Here's to a great race and a change in attitude from me. And that includes no more Teresa bashing, no more whining about not getting the #8, and the kicker? No more bashing that Johnson fella and Lowes. I think I am ready to shop there now. Whoa! I bet none of you reading this ever expected to hear me say that, did you?
4 comments:
Cheyenne, this is August 25th, not April first. I assume (LOL) that you read what Junior said about the bashing the Ice Queen. I will respect Junior enough to let go of bashing the bitch, er I mean his step-mommy.
Tiredawg ~ No, it's not April 1st. And to be perfectly honest with you, I wrote my post without preplanning anything and it is how I felt at the time, which was long before I read his comments about how the media is treating her. It's just ironic that I felt that way at the same time because I had a huge wave of guilt take over and decided at the last minute to post something. What I posted about wasn't planned. And then just before I went to bed, I read what he said. Funny how things happen.
I have to admit that when I see a Nascar related post I don't read...just b/c I have no idea what you're talking about. But this post...this one I can relate to...I HATE HOUSEWORK!!!
I never thought of myself as Susie homemaker when I do the cleaning but seeing as I am the only one here I guess I have to assume the role...
I just hope the rest of the year if Junior doesn't make the chase isn't ugly..knowing Junior he will finish it out with some class and hopefully a win as well
Post a Comment