Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Kicking

I'm still here. Just so wrapped up in this ancestry stuff and the time just flies while I am searching. It's a good thing, too, because I don't have much to write about.

I did take my Mustang out for a spin today all by myself. It's a 1997 GT model and the odometer recently only turned 3,000 miles. Yeah, I know. Neither of us gets out much these days. And when I do, my husband does the driving in our F-150 pickup.

But with my husband away at an auction most of the day, I decided to treat myself to a ride all over the countryside. I was awarded with a magnificent deer that had just crossed the road up ahead of me, so I pulled over and watched it romp through the newly sprouted crop of something (it looked like grass to me). The deer slowly ran the entire field until it disappeared into the trees. And I didn't have my new camera with me.

The sun was shining, the air was warm, my windows were open, and the radio was cranking out heavy metal. And I was rejuvenated and my batteries have been recharged. So I say...bring it on!

5 comments:

Peruby said...

Yep, that would do it. Cruisin' and jammin' to rejuvenate the soul.

Ralph said...

So. . .how many times have you had the oil changed on that Mustang?
Ralph

Grandma K said...

That sounds wonderful!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a lovely day!!

Security News Media said...

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.