To name this one was fairly easy. He is the color of sand on a beach, thus the name Sandy. And then we discovered he is a male so my husband named him Snuggle, like the bear in the fabric softener commercial. I was so used to calling him Sandy and I couldn't drop that name so now he is known as Sandy Snuggle. He is now around eight weeks old and still has the blue eyes. His coloring is a first for us also. Hmmmm...there must be a new sheriff in town.
I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
New Kids On The Block
This litter belongs to our Stumpy who was born with half a tail. There is a black one (runt), a black and white one, and a gray and white one. They are four weeks old now. We have never had a gray one in all the litters over the years. Other colors, yes, but never a gray one. I have to think of a special name for that one.

To name this one was fairly easy. He is the color of sand on a beach, thus the name Sandy. And then we discovered he is a male so my husband named him Snuggle, like the bear in the fabric softener commercial. I was so used to calling him Sandy and I couldn't drop that name so now he is known as Sandy Snuggle. He is now around eight weeks old and still has the blue eyes. His coloring is a first for us also. Hmmmm...there must be a new sheriff in town.

To name this one was fairly easy. He is the color of sand on a beach, thus the name Sandy. And then we discovered he is a male so my husband named him Snuggle, like the bear in the fabric softener commercial. I was so used to calling him Sandy and I couldn't drop that name so now he is known as Sandy Snuggle. He is now around eight weeks old and still has the blue eyes. His coloring is a first for us also. Hmmmm...there must be a new sheriff in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LOL! "New Sheriff" - I get it!
In the old T.V. show, "Flipper" the older boy was named "Sandy" - so Sandy can be a boys name, after all.
the best dog i ever had was a black german shepherd that was the runt of the litter. god i miss that dog.
How cute! Yes, absolutely, Sandy can be a boy's name! It really fits too.
Peruby, glad you got it. All our other litters are usually red, black, tortoiseshell, calico, or tuxedos. These last two litters definitely have a different sire, the new sheriff in town.
Billy Pilgrim, my father raised Beagles and I always picked the runt of the litter to be my pet.
Grandma K, yes Sandy can be a boy's name and that is why I kept it because I sort of think Sandy Snuggle has a nice ring to it.
What is more precious than tiny kittens?
Did you say one had a bobbed tail? A Manx dropped by?
No offense to your mama cat, but did a deputy stop by after the sheriff left? You have quite a variety!
Post a Comment