I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Marco Finally Wins One
I have been following Marco's career since he started racing, and last night for the second time in his career I was able to see him win. He won his first race as a rookie back in 2006 at a road course in Sonoma, California.
Saturday he won the Iowa Corn Indy 250 which is an oval course. The last time an Andretti won on an oval course was when his father, Michael, won in 2000 at Motegi in Japan.
It's been a long time since I've been able to see him win, and race after race all I could do was hope. Saturday made it real. Finally.
The Andretti clan resides in the Lehigh Valley and that makes us neighbors so to speak since I live in the Lehigh Valley also.
Congratulations Marco! Now, give us some more wins this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment