Good grief, that Anthony woman is getting out of prison already. At first they said it would be Wednesday, July 13, 2011. It has since been changed to Sunday, July 17th.
Everybody run for cover! Hide your kids!
Seriously, I am really wondering how she is going to handle herself out in the public. The very same public that views her as Public Enemy #1. For now, I am thinking eventually the public will get over what she did (or didn't do in her mind), and things will get back to normal.
As of now, the judge asked for a "cooling off" period as to whether or not the jurors' names should be released. Do we really want to know them? Those very same people that could not convict a baby killer? Accident or no, she is still the reason that little girl is dead.
Lightning struck a tree yesterday at the memorial where Caylee's remains were found. Somebody is telling someone something. And like one of the analysts on HLN said, Karma has a short leash. And like I always say, what goes around comes around. I just hope Caylee gets redemption before I leave this earth. It would be a shame to miss that.
2 comments:
I was flabergasted when I heard she got a million dollar interview offer. I was so glad when that fell through. She should NOT be rewarded for her actions in any way. And if she writes a book, I hope it is a total flop.
I guess you mean the Springer Show. All 4 Anthonys had to be there for it to work. One person said it was real, another said the deal never happened. There is a show on Tru-TV hosted by losers...Tonya Harding, Danny Bonaduche, etc. That is where Casey will end up...with all those losers.
Post a Comment