First of all, I am thankful I was finally able to get this onto my blog. I discovered I cannot load a picture through Firefox and had to rely on good old I.E. Just another reason why I have to have two browsers. The more the merrier I suppose.
OK, on with the post:
I am thankful most of all for my husband. I don't even want to think of what my life would be without him by my side. He is and always has been my knight in shining armor.
I am thankful for my daughter. When my mother was alive, if I didn't call or visit enough she would get upset and depressed. What my daughter and I have works out great. I respect the fact that she has a life and when she needs to talk to me she calls or we send emails back and forth. It's enough for me ~ I am not my mother.
I am thankful for my fur babies. They keep me on my toes when they are awake. They entertain us and give such unconditional love that it is unbelievable.
I am thankful for my religious beliefs. I am a Christian with Christian beliefs and no one will ever sway me from that.
I am thankful for NASCAR. What an escape from reality for me. It keeps me busy Friday through Sunday, and sometimes as early as Thursday depending when and where the race is held. Life would be a bit miserable without my NASCAR.
I am thankful I no longer have to drive every day to and from a job. Ditto for my husband. Why? The high cost of gas. The last job we both held (at the same place) was approximately 30 miles one way. Filling two tanks every week would make me very angry beyond anything you can imagine.
So there you have it. There are other things I am thankful for but these are the most important ones.

1 comment:
Thank you for making me stop and think of all I am thankful for also. It is too easy to get caught up in the menial things in life!
Post a Comment