I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
I wish I could say that more are to follow here too. But we could actually have a freeze by the end of the week. I can't believe it, when my fruit trees have already flowered and everything in our garden is up.
3 comments:
I'm very happy that it's starting to warm up up there.
I wish I could say that more are to follow here too. But we could actually have a freeze by the end of the week. I can't believe it, when my fruit trees have already flowered and everything in our garden is up.
Hope it stays a while!! We are going back into lows in the 40's tonight. I hate this.
Post a Comment