I'm the mother of one human (female) and four fur babies (one female, three males). Above is my little girl, Dakota-Sioux aka Princess aka Cody.
Lying in the sun is Punkin'. He's quite petite, just like his mother was.
This is Junior, named after you-know-who. Hint: my favorite NASCAR driver.
And finally we have Eli on the right with brother Punkin' on the left. I'm a NY Giants fan, can you guess who Eli was named after? Believe it or not, Eli is our baby. He is also our biggest cat.
My husband named Punkin' so that's why his name is not like the others who were all named after someone or something like Dakota.
I guess being the cat mommy of these four-legged sweeties allows me to celebrate Mothers Day. My daughter was here the day before to help celebrate the day as well.
On Sunday my husband wanted to take me out to dinner. We usually go to Chris's Restaurant on Mothers Day and that is where we went again this year. The temperature was around 80° by the time we were ready to leave so it was decided we would take our fifth "baby" ~
Yes, this was my first ride of the year and I am sure there will be many more to follow. Last Fall we took a trip north toward the Poconos but it was cold and raw and I made a decision to come back to that area in the spring. Well, that time is here. The difference this time is that it will be so much warmer and we also know where we want to go and how to get there. Last fall it was just hit or miss and we never did find one of the lakes we were looking for. I have since figured out what route to take to get to that lake. I plan on taking two kinds of cameras so there will be a lot of pictures taken.
I am really looking forward to this trip as well as the trees that are blooming now. Our plans are to go next Sunday if the weather is nice and both of us are still in one piece.
3 comments:
You deserve a lot of good weather from now on!
Your fur babies certainly count. I remember what a tough time Punkin has getting started. He is really a handsome kitty now.
Never been to the Poconos, looking forward to the pics.
My cat (Teton) looks like your golden ones. Almost exactly.
Love your fur babies--what would we do without them? I hate to think! I love the Poconos--should be gorgeous this time of year. Have a great ride!!
Post a Comment