Sunday, August 24, 2014

Just Thinking Out Loud



It's really amazing how the decisions we make throughout our lives change a lot of things along the way.


Like, say for instance, we have two choices confronting us.  We make our choice and go on about our business.  But what would the outcome have been had we made the other choice instead?  How do we know we really made the right choice?


Life is all about decisions.  I don't know if I made all the right ones and had I made different decisions than the ones I actually made, where would I be today?


I am happy where I am at so I am going to convince myself I made all the correct choices.  Or did I?

4 comments:

Memphis said...

I would love to be able to look through a portal and see how my life would have been different if I had made one or two choices differently. It might not change anything, but I'd just like to know.

MarkD60 said...

Sometimes you know the choices will have powerful repercussions, sometimes you don't know.

Peruby said...

Happiness is a state of mind. You choose to dwell and place all your good happy thoughts around you. Your choices have brought you to this place and you choose to see the good things in your life. Thus, you are happy.

If you dwelled on things you did not do or things that should have happened to you but did not because life is unfair - then you would be unhappy.

Being happy = you made the right choices. You are absolutely correct when you say "I am going to convince myself..."

Grandma K said...

Life seems to always leave us with dilemmas. One always wonders if the right decision was made I think. Good luck!