On the calendar, that is. We had 90° weather today with more hot days to follow. Very unusual for September in these parts.
I love summer and I love spring even more. Fall is okay as well except for what looms behind it: dreadful winter.
Someone said this coming winter is going to be as harsh as last year. Last winter was awful to say the least. I don't know if I can get through another one like it.
At least this winter there is one thing we won't have to worry about: shoveling snow. Husband bought an older pickup and plow that will be used strictly for clearing snow all around our three acres. That means no license and no registration to worry about. We already have those expenses with our Mustang GT, F-150 pickup, and Harley.
We have had snow blowers, snow throwers, snow shovels, you name it, we had it. But nothing compares to a truck and plow. Nothing.
3 comments:
Don't miss the snow one bit.
Truck with a plow--so much warmer than a tractor with a plow that we used to have. Good one for you!
Congratulations! I hope you won't have to use it too often. I know last winter was terrible for you.
Post a Comment