If this woman gets elected or even gets far enough to be in the running, I will dig a hole and climb in. I won't come out until the next presidential election, I swear.
I voted for the first time in my life when Mitt Romney ran against the current jackass that is in office only to keep said jackass out of the White House. My husband and I registered Republican because I wanted to distance myself as far away from the Democrats as I could.
Social Security, Medicare, and things we seniors worked all our lives for (taxes taken out of our paychecks) so we could enjoy our later years are being eaten away slowly but surely until nothing will be left. Just so that damned Obamacare can live on. I could go on quite the diatribe about that subject but that is not what I am here for today.
What I am here for today is Hitler-y Clinton. We do NOT need another one of those Clintons in the White House. They are not to be trusted. People haven't learned the first time around with the husband and now they are putting their faith and trust in the wife. Puh-leez! Wake up people!
I was not born a Democrat or a Republican. I think my parents were both registered Democrats. Politics was not a subject of great matter in our house as I was growing up. We studied about it in school and that was the extent of what I knew. But today I am much wiser and read everything I can about candidates and other issues.
I am sick and tired of being bullied around. Sick and tired of what is politically correct. Sick and tired of every damn group there is complaining about being wronged. Geez, people, get a life. Mind your own business; live and let live. Stop trying to change this country into what you think it should be or your way of life. We are all immigrants in one way or another by way of our ancestors. Most of us have been here for a long time through our ancestors. I am the 7th great granddaughter of the German immigrant that came to this area in the mid 1700's. I don't go around trying to make everything German. Or the other blood flowing through my veins ~ Welsh, Scottish, English, and Swiss. I am happy to be what I am and to live my life as best as I can but outsiders seem to think they know what's best for this country. If only they would read up on our history before going off on a tangent to try and make us what they want us to be.
Back to the subject at hand:
I haven't chosen who I will vote for as it is far too early. But I know for darn sure it won't be her. And Bernie Sanders is no better. Or Joe Biden, God forbid he decides to run. It is safe to say I will not be voting Democrat in the first place. I for one do not want their stupidity to be carried on another four or eight years after this next election.
I haven't written anything on here for awhile because I didn't have anything to write about. But it is like they say ~ don't waken the sleeping dog. I have been awakened.

4 comments:
Why not force our German/English ways on this world? I think it would be Wunderbar!!!
I agree with all you say, except I'd like to see Biden and Gore in the race...just to hear them smear old Hillary.
So---who are we gonna vote for? I love Ben Carson's character, but he has no governing experience. The Donald is saying all the things we angry Republican's feel, but---geez, he wouldn't be a very good diplomat. Walker, Rubio? I haven't a clue as yet. I just know I will vote for a male Republican.
Judy ~ If I could vote right now it would be for Trump. He says everything I am thinking and wants to clean up the sh*t in this country and that includes all those that are like the jackass in the WH. The word stars with M (M*sl*ms). Get my drift? He won't do anything about them because he is one of them. This country needs to be rebooted because it is headed toward the crapper thanks to B.O.
I love Ben Carson and have long before he decided to run. He is a quiet one and gets his point across that way...people have to listen to him to hear him. But he has no political background. But then again neither did B.O. when he came into office, so I guess you can teach a monkey anything these days. That was directed at B.O. and not Ben. Ben is not a monkey.
I really don't "like" any of the other Republican candidates. I am going to wait and see how this Trump stuff plays out and take it from there.
It's hilarious. People vote for who they think will win, not who will do the job best.
Most elections, I vote against someone instead of for someone. "Make sure THAT SOB doesn't get elected"
Glad I left the USA.
MarkD60 ~ I never understood why people do that. It makes no sense. I could never vote for someone just because they were "popular" and didn't have many credentials.
And I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why the sheep voted him in a second time. They'd probably do it the 3rd time; thank God that can't happen. His two terms seem more like 20 years than eight.
Post a Comment