The closer we get to Inauguration Day the more excited I get. It's almost like being a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive.
Yet every day something new pops up in the news to take away "our" good feelings about soon-to-be President Trump. People are blaming his tweets on Twitter but when i read them I agree with what he has to say. He is upfront and honest with all of us.
If someone called me an illegitimate President I would be pissed off too. And I would let that person know I was pissed off. Who the hell does that John Lewis guy think he is? I don't care what he did in the past...we are in the present heading toward a new country. Live with it.
I have come a long way in this life of mine with many roadblocks along the way. I am at a point now where nothing anyone says holds much water if it isn't something I believe in. I don't back down to anyone. I am my own person. I answer to only one being and that is God. Try and take that away from me and trouble brews.
Something else you won't get from me is my gun. I am an American Patriot and a Christian. Yeah, I know, I probably don't live a Christian life with the mouth I have but darn it all, don't mess with me and you won't have to hear things like that come from mouth.
And no, I am most certainly not a bitter person. I love life. I live for every day. And right now I live to see Donald J. Trump become one of the best presidents this country has ever known.
And for all you Democrats still crying over Ms. Clinton not winning ? Stick it.
3 comments:
I say, they all shut up and let's see what he does as a President. He's not a DC Politician (thank goodness), his Presidency is going to be different. I hope he is brilliant!!!!!
Oh Babe yes! Every day brings some new *crap-o-la* to "worry" about.
After he won, I was so excited, to be able to look at News again, without going balllllistic. (Only conservative news that is. Fox and many net sites)
Then the "excrumentum began striking the portable moving air machine," and the fun went out of it, again.
Now, I need to not read any of it! Need to! But can't help myself. I read his Tweets first thing. then Kellyanne Conway's. And Judge Jeanine's. And those conservative net sites.
Should stay away from all of it!
NEED to just anticipate, with fun. We won! We have a right to be happy! ,-))))))))
Oh and if you need links to the sites I read, I'll be happy to supple them. :-) You don't have to be ON Twitter, to read them!!!!!!!
4:00 on the afternoon of Inauguration Day.
I love the title of this post and today--I have felt great enthusiasm and glee.
"A Nation exists to serve its citizens!" We haven't heard anything like that in decades!!!!!
Post a Comment