I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!Every time I saw a uniformed person, during the whole Inauguration, I thought: "How happy they must be now!!!!" To have a Commander In Chief, who is not listening to "that silly Rice woman," for military advice. Yish...Oh mercy, but I love Adults in Charge!!!!"OO-RAH"Luna Crone
We'll be taking names and kickin' ass!Let's get 'er done!!
Watch out, enemies! We are coming for you. President Trump takes no prisoners. xoxo
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Every time I saw a uniformed person, during the whole Inauguration, I thought: "How happy they must be now!!!!"
To have a Commander In Chief, who is not listening to "that silly Rice woman," for military advice. Yish...
Oh mercy, but I love Adults in Charge!!!!
"OO-RAH"
Luna Crone
We'll be taking names and kickin' ass!
Let's get 'er done!!
Watch out, enemies! We are coming for you. President Trump takes no prisoners. xoxo
Post a Comment