Monday, July 01, 2019

Mondays

When I worked I hated Mondays with a passion.   Sundays used to be a bad time for me especially as the day wore on and into the night.  A lot of times I would get sick to my stomach. Toward the end of my job those days just got worse.

And then the day came that my job and I parted company.  I was freed and relieved.  When that happened I had any day I wanted to do absolutely nothing.  But those days were few because there was plenty to do around the house.   When I worked it seemed I never had time to take care of business at home and a lot of things got left undone.  Not so anymore.

Since then things are so much better and now Mondays are just another day for me.

R and I usually save Mondays and Tuesdays as days of rest and relaxation.  A lot of times we use both those days when we need to set up appointments.   

On another subject, I figured out a way to get at least some of my cherished photos back that I lost when  my other computer died.  I paged through all my posts here and transferred what I really wanted to My Pictures.  I am still so new with this new Windows system and it has become a learning process for me.  I also have quite a few photos stored at another place that I haven't visited for years.  I recently was able to get back into that but now I have to figure out how to transfer some of those photos as well.  They're a little picky it seems.

Upcoming posts will be about bringing this blog up to speed with happenings over the past year, about my fur babies, about our obnoxious next-door neighbors, about happenings with our township and what just recently happened with the manager of said township, etc.  Lots in store, lots to tell, but it does take time for me to formulate just how I want to write about a certain subject.  So be patient because Lord knows I am not. 

I hope to be adding more photos as well to this blog.  I stopped taking photos on both my cameras when I could no longer use the memory card in the old computer.  For now I have to figure out how to use this new memory card slot because I have a few saved photos on both cameras.   When new items are purchased user guides or manuals are far and few between and all I got with this all-in-one computer is a large insert showing what is where but not how to use them.  I have so much to learn.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Computers are difficult, to say the least. When my last computer bit the dust, I lost a lot of my photo's as well. Gladly though I found quite a few I'd posted on FB. And, since I'm using my phone for taking pics, they are also stored on the phone.

Cheyenne said...

Sally -- I did find quite a few on Photobucket and I went back over all my posts here and found more, especially the ones of my cats when they were little. I still have some on the memory cards in my cameras that I never erased. I guess I will be happy with what I have.