Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holy Mother of Pizza (Face)

Not all of my posts are about Dale Jr. and/or NASCAR happenings. Sometimes I throw other things in the mix. But I must add a little warning here because what I am about to write about is not for the faint of heart. This post is about the job I lost two years ago on June 1st, and since that anniversary is almost here I thought I would write about it a few days early.

******

"He" arrived on the scene in the Spring of '05, (in late April.) I had just buried both my parents within the past four months (Dad in late December and Mom in late February), and was thrust into a whole new world of estates, wills etc. of which I knew nothing about. I had been appointed executrix and I learned a lot in a hurry. Because of my world having been tossed upside down, I was not the easiest person to be around ~ especially at work. And so the saga began...

I heard about "him" long before he became the terminal manager where I worked. The terminal where he was coming from said he ruled with an iron fist and no one had a good word to say about him. I think he was only 28 at that time. Once he arrived, he rode herd like there was no tomorrow, setting people up and then firing them. We never knew who would be next, and a lot of us never knew what hit us either. People that were there many years found themselves on the outside looking in. Sixteen months after he got to me, he also got to my husband. He had worked there 11 years. This is how I felt about him:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That man acted like he was God, and his appointed assistant sidekick trailed him everywhere as a sort of bodyguard because he knew he was a marked man. There were a lot who wanted to punch him a new attitude, me included.

This is the company we worked for at the time; they still aren't a very nice company to work for either, because they have no regard for decent hard-working people.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And so, after he worked there two years wreaking havoc on dozens of good, hard-working people, that good-for-nothing b*st*rd left the building. Can you believe that? After all those trumped up charges, all those railroaded people, all those kicked-to-the-curb nice people, and he had the audacity to leave the company. Wow! What balls.

And so I say, may bad karma follow him wherever he goes and I can only hope he roasts in hell.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh, did I mention that he was not very nice on the eyes? This became his nickname behind his back very quickly:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey, RJS, this is for you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...warning over; I never said I was a goody two-shoes either. Don't think any less of me for publishing this post. The devil made me do it.

11 comments:

Tiredawg said...

What a Dizzick!!!

Rachel said...

Well, you did give us fair warning!

It comes through loud and clear that you have only bad feelings for this person.

Changing subjects, but I wanted to ask you a question and I know you will know the answer. I was reading about the Indy 500 race in the paper today. Is that part of Nascar or something else?? I didn't recognize the names as being the usual Nascar people but I don't know that much about it. I just wondered. How about the Daytona 500? Is that a Nascar thing? I'll check back here for your reply! Thank you in advance Cheyenne!

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ Yup, you nailed that one.

Cheyenne said...

Rachel ~ The Indy 500 is open wheel racing. They belong to the IRL League. Totally separate from NASCAR; that's why you didn't know the names. The Daytona 500 is NASCAR.

Jim said...

Hi Cheyenne -- I smiled while read it because of your writing. But it isn't funny at all, he has ruined some lives and dampened a whole lot of others.
I don't blame you and I know it will be a long time, if ever, that your feelings mellow even a little bit.
No one should have a work situation like yours must have been.
..

Peruby said...

My RJS is a female. Same age group. I work in a satellite office so I don't have to deal with her face to face every day.

He'll get his in spades. What a sad, lonely creature. Always looking over his shoulder.

He is what I call a "hit and run" He makes as much chaos as he can and then he runs away before somebody kills him.

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ I worked at some of the best of the best places, and never ever was I treated as badly as I was when that hitler-esque nazi b*st*rd was boss. I doubt I'll ever get over it much as I tell myself that I am over it.

Cheyenne said...

Peruby ~ Ugh, I had to face him because my desk was situated that I looked right into his office with him facing me. Ewwwwwww! I piled trays up to cut off that ugly view.
BTW I think he is getting married in June; poor girl. At least I think it's a girl.
He made so much chaos the dust is still settling.

JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOO MAN!!! way to go. thanks for the push to keep the stupid pup. hehe

Cassandra said...

We all need a good rant every now and then! For some, that's what blogs are for. It's your blog... do as you please. And it was a great rant!

Chastity said...

A non-Nascar post!! Finally someting I can comment on...no offense, but I'm a Nascar retard I guess you could say. This guy sounds like a complete jerk. I guess you could look at it like this..at least you didn't have to spend your time looking at his ugly "pizza face" every day :).