Why is it that the media and others always blame Earnhardt fans for allegedly throwing beer cans and other garbage at Gordon?
Who decides that it's Earnhardt fans anyway?
You know, there are 41 other drivers besides Junior and Gordon, and I'm quite sure thay have lots of fans who are just as tired of seeing a Hendrick car win. As a matter of fact, I am at the vomiting stage.
So unless you know for sure that they are indeed Earnhardt fans doing it, would you please stop spreading that kind of garbage around? People are so quick to judge.
I'll tell you what though...beer shouldn't even be allowed at the races. If people can't do without it, then they can buy it at a concession stand and drink it from a plastic cup. It doesn't deserve anything better than that anyway, because all it does is create rowdy fans who don't have the sense to come in out of the sun in the first place.
8 comments:
Last I looked the grandstands at every race are covered red, and I don't think that's Schrader or Kahne red. So therefore, perhaps unfairly, the Junior nation is considered Bud can throwing guilty.
One picture I have shows a "Miller Lite" can bouncing off Jeff's car. See, not just Junior fans but K. Busch fans.
Amen sister, on this post and the last!
Hi Cheyenne -- I have never thrown a beer can in my life!
My friend's ex-wife died and her friends through her ashes in the lake and their beer cans after them.
I didn't know she died for a long time, she had moved away.
..
I did read that D. Jr. had asked his fans to throw toilet paper rolls instead of beer cans this time?
..
Vroom, but why should every Junior fan be condemned for those few that threw cans etc? Not fair.
Tiredawg, thanks for that input on the Miller Lite. I think all the Bud cans missed the car. There are plenty other fans sick of Hendrick and their righteous ways.
Trisha, thanks for leaving the nice comment. I appreciate it.
Jim, your comments always make me chuckle. I used to drink beer and I have thrown a can or two, but only while taking aim at the refuse receptacle. Never at a human or a car for that matter.
Yes, Junior asked his fans to chuck toilet paper which makes me think it wasn't Jr. fans that threw the beer cans.
Post a Comment