Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rescue Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love this program, and it's been a long time since I watched last year's end-of-season episode. This season's premier was on last Wednesday and it didn't disappoint.


I guess I love the show so much because its main character, Tommy Gavin played by Denis Leary, is just so dysfunctional. And, boy, can I identify with that (no details forthcoming ~ you'll just have to take my word for it). Actually almost the whole cast is dysfunctional.


******


And just a reminder...Jericho will be back as re-runs starting on Friday July 6th at 9 pm (eastern) on CBS. Don't miss it if you haven't seen it at all. The more people that watch, the more power we have of insuring it stays around for the Fall lineup beyond the new episodes, and those could be as early as November.

1 comment:

Tiredawg said...

Dennis Leary is a funny dude. Never thought you would see him in mainstream America did ya??? Long cry from his stand up days. Thank God he quit them stupid cigarettes.