My husband is in the hospital with what they think at the moment is a bacterial infection. Please bear with me during this trying time. Tuesday morning started off with a 911 call when he blacked out and fell due to dehydration (and a blood pressure reading of 60/40) which was due to diarrhea, which we now know was probably due to a nasty bacterial bug.
4 comments:
You take good care of that other half and let us know what is up. Luvs ya Cheyenne. Peace, DAwg
sorry to hear this. Sounds simalar to something I went through 2 1/2 years ago... I had somehow contracted a bacterial from food...H-Pylory. This ate away at my stomach lining and I dropped from loss of blood... 3 days in ICU. I hope he comes through this quickly.
Yes Cheyenne, there are prayers from Texas here, for him, you, the doctors and the medical care givers.
Please keep your health up, bugs can be spread around and we don't want you down too.
..
your hubby will be in my prayers!! hang in there and i hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment