Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Am Definitely In Love...Again

I loved him in Moonlight and I loved him in Three Rivers, and now I am loving him in the updated version of Hawaii Five-O.

Meet Alex O'Loughlin...another one of Australia's gorgeous gifts:





Does anyone disagree with me? I didn't think so. I am so glad CBS came up with another series for him since the demise of Moonlight and Three Rivers. They did me a huge favor...I just cannot get enough of him.

Sure, I'm old enough to be his mother, but who the hell cares?

5 comments:

Peruby said...

Never heard of him or seen him before. Yes, he is very easy on the eye. Beats that Dempsey guy the girls at work gush over. UGH!

Cheyenne said...

Well Peruby, you just have to tune in on a Monday night on CBS at 10 pm and see for yourself.

Peruby said...

Yikes. I may have to turn the record button on. I go to bed early. Sigh. I'll probably get hooked on it.

Ralph said...

Your last sentence really made me laugh. Honestly, I've never heard of him before.
Ralph

Cheyenne said...

Ralph, I am sure if you are not a TV nut like I am you wouldn't know him. But if you watch any TV you would have caught commercials this summer for his movie, The Backup Plan, with Jennifer Lopez. He also had a recurring role in The Shield back in 2007. If Hawaii Five-O continues to draw audiences as it did Monday you should be hearing a lot more about "my" Alex.