I am sick and tired of hearing that word. Why is it that no matter what someone does or says there is always someone else who is offended by it? Come on people...get a freakin' life already. This "I was offended" crap is driving me insane.
And it's not just in this country either. It seems to have invaded the entire world. I do believe it has become the catch word of the decade. Maybe longer. If someone is so dang offended by something someone else has said or done, why do they have to make such a big deal out of it? Why even bring it up in the first place?
Geez, when I was growing up, and especially in my teens, I guess I was offended at a lot of things but we didn't use that word. Pissed off, or a nicer version would be ticked off, were the words we used. I still use them. They don't get me anywhere other than feeling better for having said them, but my life goes on.
The next time you hear I was offended send those morons to me and I'll give them a piece of MY mind.
I am climbing down off my soapbox for now and going back to waiting for the next storm to hit us. It's just around the corner. And then another one will be coming along next Tuesday. Just one more thing to piss me off.
3 comments:
Cheyenne, I am offended by this post! Haha!! Only kidding!! Please don't tell me off!! I just couldn't resist!!
I know what you mean. It's really annoying isn't it. Seems some folks have nothing better to to.
Rachel ~ You had me going there.
Oregontribal1 ~ Thanks for commenting on my blog. Always good to get new readers.
Yes, I am hoping Junior does better than he has. He needs a boost in the confidence department.
Our weather right now is around 0 degrees. Cold, bitter, windy and icy. Like the frozen tundra.
Post a Comment