Monday, May 23, 2011

Under The Weather

Just when I thought it was safe to go into the water we are getting more rain. That water quote is from the movie Jaws. I use it a lot.

Right now there is not much going on with me. I'm not exactly sick, per se, but I would consider myself under the weather a bit. I am in a sort of funk these days. I would say it was one main thing but really it's not...it's a combination of a lot of things.

I will deal with it myself and figure out a way to kick me in the butt and get me back to normal. That may take awhile. I'm a slow learner.

3 comments:

Grandma K said...

Leaving good thoughts.

Rachel said...

I get in those funks too. Hope you feel better soon!

Rachel said...

Watch those kittens play. It'll help!!