I missed the Royal Wedding but caught bits and pieces on the news. Loved her dress...simple, yet elegant.
Husband is coming along quite well. His incision (36 staples) had a little drainage the first day home but has been dry ever since. He gets physical therapy three times a week at home and is doing well. This Friday the staples will be taken out by the nurse that visits twice a week. It seems like an eternity and it's only twelve days since the operation. I feel like I have been put through many wash machine wringers. Remember those?
Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead. Thank you U.S. Navy Seals...my new heroes. You did well.
Yesterday I found three kittens in the box in the greenhouse. A large one, a medium one, and a teeny tiny one that was just born the day before. All three are from different litters. I think they are trying to confuse me. It's working.
1 comment:
Cats are like that - stinky lttle buggers!!
I loved Kate's dress. The veil- not so much. I thought it clung to her head too much.
Glad Hubby is progressing well. It still puts a little bug in the back of my brain. Once I can stand, but knee operations more than that - I don't know!
Post a Comment