This cooler weather is much, much better than that 90's crap the past three days. When I stepped outside this morning I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. So much so that I actually hated to come back inside. There was such a nice breeze on the front porch, it was very tempting to just sit there and read the newspaper I retrieved from the end of the driveway. That was out of the question since a husband and three cats were waiting for breakfast.
I could live with this weather year round. But life is not nice and here I am in Podunk USA where the weather has many, many seasons.
I have been spending a lot of time watching the Casey Anthony trial on HLN and also live streaming on the computer. For those of you unaware of the case, little Caylee, a beautiful 2-1/2 year old toddler, went missing and her mother didn't report it for 31 days and then only because she was confronted about where her child really was. That was back in 2008 and now she is on trial for murder. Everyone knows she did it, and the state is pushing for the death penalty. I have never seen someone lie as well as Casey. And I think she believes her own lies. To say that she is a sociopath in every sense of the word is putting it mildly. Her defense lawyer is a real putz, he makes me want to reach out and slap him silly.
So for the next few weeks I will be glued to the trial and my housework will just have to wait. Like that really bothers me anyway.
2 comments:
I just catch snippets of the trial. How I miss Court TV! I watched almost every second of the OJ trial.
I fully agree with you - she is so guilty.
I just see a few bits of the trial on the news too. I remember when it made daily headlines. So sad when you see children victims, and that woman seemed so uncaring, not unlike the one lately who took her little boy to Maine or Massachusetts, killed him, and left him there. How could a mother do that?
Post a Comment