Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Trial Is Nearing The End

Sorry for not posting more than I have been, but the Casey Anthony trial has me so mesmerized that I cannot tear myself away from it.

I turn the TV on, after making sure I get up early enough, around 8:30 or 9:00, depending on when Judge Perry tells us court will start the next day.

And then I watch all day long, and I hate it when they take little recesses, and I especially hate it when they take an hour and a half for lunch. Usually they go till 5:00 but some days they go longer. And when they finish long before 5, I really get irritated.

It is winding down now, the defense rested their case earlier today. I can only say at this point that after watching this trial from day one, I would not want any of those lawyers on the defense team to represent me. Ever.

So bear with me folks because as long as this trial is ongoing, I will be of no use to anyone.

And I would like to add that I tried to post this after midnight but Blogger was being a royal pain in the butt and no one could access their blogs to post.

3 comments:

Peruby said...

Blogger has been having many issues lately. Progress. Huh!

Grandma K said...

The trial has me too. I was just getting the updates and so on. Even when we were in Tacoma for a week, most of the time I thought it was only covered on the news. THEN I found it being covered! And I missed so much!

Now tomorrow after church I will watch just as much of the final arguments as I can. Now I wish I hadn't invited Son and his family over to swim before dinner.

What do you think? Innocent or guilty?

Marti said...

I don't get to watch it. After seeing it, what would you vote?