Since I wrote about the trial and was asked about the outcome, I will put a few thoughts out there. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to bring attention to my little blog because of "her".
I think her daughter was getting to the point of being able to say a lot of things like mommy doesn't go to work, mommy doesn't have a nanny, well...you get the picture. She did not need her baby to tell the grandparents what was actually going on. Because of that, the little one had to be quieted, and the less she knew the better off mommy was. So mommy searched chlor-o-form back in March and I believe that was used to keep the little one quiet. Where she put her I have no idea, because the trunk of a car is just too hot in mid-June. But then again, the little one did die so that could have been the cause. Mommy panicked. She knew she was in a hell of a lot of trouble, so for 31 days she went on her merry way concocting story after story and the more she told, the bolder she grew. Each lie was said with greater conviction till she actually started believing them. To this day I think she still believes her own lies.
The outcome? Guilty, but no death penalty.
4 comments:
That makes sense to me. So sad.
I figured there was a lot more to it than we heard on the news back when it was happening.
I do agree with what you said. People don't realize that one lie does mean more down the way. And I think she has lied so much - to her it is real in her world.
Hi Cheyenne ~~ Did you watch the Daytona races Sunday? I'm afraid the outcome of this trial will be about as exciting as Dale's knockout hit.
I don't think the trial is on our TV.
..
I have not watched this trial, but with all the attention it has gotten I'm thinking there will be a book deal and a TV movie for sure.
I think she is guilty. Why wait so long to report a child missing? Sad for that poor child. I think this woman is way short her load of bricks!!
Post a Comment