Monday, January 20, 2014

I Am A Sore Loser

Yes, I am very sad that Colin Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers could not pull off a win against those despicable Seahawks.  Any team that beats my football teams (NY Giants and SF 49ers) are despicable.  I know...it's not nice to say that about other teams but it's the way I feel right now.

I can only hope that Eli's brother, Peyton Manning, along with the Denver Broncos, annihilates that despicable team in the Super Bowl.  And, yes, I felt the same way about the Baltimore Ravens last year.

As I usually say:  there's always next year.

 

1 comment:

Grandma K said...

I am not keeping up with the games as I used to, but there was a "headline" on yahoo this morning about some apparently bad remarks and/or actions by the Seahawks post game. But I didn't read it. So am with you for the Super Bowl - if I have to choose!