I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Trying to send you some warmth, but good tboughts just don't get it there! Of course, we are facing two very cold days (nothing in comparison I know!)
There has to be a different word for the cold we are having this winter, but I don't know what that word is! It is beyond cold!!!
I feel for you. I would say how cold we are too, but it would pale in comparison. Snuggle down in the quilts and try to get through it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Trying to send you some warmth, but good tboughts just don't get it there! Of course, we are facing two very cold days (nothing in comparison I know!)
There has to be a different word for the cold we are having this winter, but I don't know what that word is! It is beyond cold!!!
I feel for you. I would say how cold we are too, but it would pale in comparison. Snuggle down in the quilts and try to get through it.
Post a Comment