I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, March 24, 2014
Warmth Is Just Around The Corner...
...but we have to get through a Nor'easter first before the warmth decides to finally visit our little valley next week.
According to those people on the news, very little snow will get this far north. For once, I hope they are right.
We have been keeping ourselves busy around the house, and we decided that today was a good time to finally look for our surveyor pins for our property lines.
After we found one, we found two more. Tomorrow we will be looking for the most crucial ones that we really must find. One of them is for our property line between us and the bad neighbors alongside of us. Did I say bad neighbors? I most certainly did.
They moved here about a year and a half ago and have turned what was once a beautifully landscaped property into something that looks like Honey Boo Boo threw up. I think I wrote about them before but I didn't go into detail. That is coming one of these days...with a lot of photos.
They came from the north of us and took over the property without finding out about the ordinances for our township. Their backyard looks like a plastic factory exploded...with all the crap they have for their toddler. There are piles of broken pallets ready to be used in their outside circular fireplace. Their Christmas tree is amongst that trash as well as logs from branches he cut off trees that don't belong to him. They belong to the farmer next door to his property. This neighbor has no respect for anyone or anything.
He put up a dinky green plastic fence (after they dug a trench to plant sunflowers last spring), and that fence is now falling over at places.
My husband seems to think the fence is either on our property or very near to the property line. We have put up with it by trying to look the other way. But now he is messing with our outside cats...we recently discovered there are two traps that he does not check on. On Sunday one of our younger cats born last year was found in the trap and we have no idea how long it was in there. My husband freed it. So now we have to find out who to contact about animal cruelty.
The weather is still in the 20's overnight and it is cold during the day and with the neighbor not checking the traps and leaving any living thing in them for any extended period of time has gotten me so upset and irate, that I am about to do something I may regret. Don't ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The one thing I really hate about living where I do, is the way neighbors keep their crap stored outside. I can't avoid it because it is outside my kitchen and bathroom window. One major reason I wanted to move back out to the country. You MUST report these people to the township board or the county board or however high up you have to go!!! It would help if the farmer on the other side also filed a complaint also. Go get 'em!!!
I remember your reference to those folks. I hoped they would sraighten themselves out. Good luck with them. Poor kitties. That really makes me angry!
I assume you heard about Mrs. Petty?
Post a Comment