We are finally getting a substantial amount of snow with more to come Monday evening. And the nice thing about it is we don't have to go out until Wednesday and that is only for groceries.
This past week we have been on the street, as they say in these parts, every day. Monday my husband had two different scheduled scans done (always has both scans done once a year), Tuesday he had an appointment with his cardiologist to discuss something found on one of the scans, Wednesday was groceries, Thursday was an auction (I stayed home) and Friday was a visit to the hospital for a CT scan as a follow-up to one of the scans done on Monday.
We have this weekend and all of next week to do absolutely nothing other than groceries on Wednesday. We don't have to see a doctor until the following Monday.
Here it is, the 24th day of January, and already the appointments are stacking up with doctors, tests, etc. And the older one gets, the more there are.
But for now, I will take these next nine days and languish in them as if I were working and taking a vacation.
And for now? Bring on the snow, baby...
3 comments:
Yeah Baby!!! I do love to languish!!
Oops...used the word languish instead of what I really meant. Looked up the word languish and not at all the word I should have used. The closest I can come to what I meant was lounge. In other words, I am not going to look for work but let it come to me.
I hope there are groceries on the shelf by Wednesday. I heard the stores were getting wiped out fast!
I am with you. I LOVE my down time.
Post a Comment