I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Grow Up, People
Good Lord what is wrong with people these days?
For Gods' sake just grow up. And get a life. We all know this country was headed the wrong way and we certainly did not need someone in the WH to keep that going full speed ahead. If anybody was scared it was me -- scared of what "she" could and would do to this country. I have never been so thankful the way things turned out.
The world isn't going to come to an end but if those professional protesters keep it up, it just might. They will be to blame. Yes, the majority of them are being bused to big cities and some of them are getting paid and I don't have to tell you by whom. And once again Trump supporters are being blamed for what is going on. The people who are protesting are hypocrites...they are doing the very thing they accused Trump supporters of doing.
We Republicans didn't act like a bunch of cry babies eight years ago. We complained and got on with our lives. Not once but twice (in 2008 and 2012). Why can't the Democrats do the same? Why are a lot of them being so hateful?
And why aren't college instructors teaching good things instead of rallying our young people to now be afraid of things, to need a dog to console them, to need to use crayons and coloring books, to need a safe place...please, just grow up, you're not in kindergarten anymore. I can't really blame the kids -- it is those who are teaching them that are filling their heads with garbage.
What the hell is wrong with you people these days anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yessssssssss!!!!
We are "soul mates"!!! :-))))
I love this post!!! Thank you for having the guts, to post it!
Yes, guts! Because it will not be universally accepted. People who "swallow", what the Main Stream Media feeds them, will still be wallowing in their own form of dismay. And I mean regular people.
As for the so called *protesters* and their ilk, they are...
#1. Being bused in by George Soros, etc., to insight the not-too-
bright locals.
#2. Naive college students, whose parents did not instill values in
them, before they sent them off to college.
#3. More not so bright locals, who just want to "have fun" :-(((((
Send Milwaukee county Sheriff David Clark to these so called *protest* sites, and he will quell them.
Yes, we citizens have the right to PEACEFUL PROTEST. But not, not, not to violence and destruction.
Thank you!
Luna Crone
Do you watch "Justice With Judge Jeanine" on Fox News Ch., at 9pm eastern, on Sat. nights???
She has another program tonight/Sun., at 9pm eastern, Fox News Ch.
She has been a supporter of Donald Trump, all during his campaign. And she has known him and his family, for years.
We would love to have her tapped, to replace Loretta Lynch, as head of The Justice Dept. Judge Jeanine would be strong enough, to "drain that part of the swamp"!!!
Luna Crone
I am an avid watcher of Fox News so yes I do get to see her. I agree she would fit right in and help drain the swamp. And the sooner the better.
The Liberals always preach tolerance. I have been yelled at to be more tolerant of the President and that I have to respect the office and him.
Well now--where is that tolerance they preach?
Most of those college kids wanted Bernie. Why didn't they protest when Hillary and the DNC, deceptively shut him down?
Nov. 14
No screaming-at-you comments here, I am happy to see. :-)
So glad you know Judge Jeanine! I love her to-pieces. Her passion, her fearlessness, her legal mind... And I love that she is so darn cute and fit.
Usually, when I see well known women, who are skinny, I get "defensive." 'Cause I am not skinny!!!! -grin- But Jeanine.... she works her butt off, keeping fit, and I am glad for her.
Luna Crone
Post a Comment