Friday, November 04, 2016

Nothing Has Changed

I still believe every word I wrote in my last post.  There are now four days left until we find out who our next president will be.

Will it be Donald J. Trump?  For my sake I certainly hope so.

How about the liar, Clinton?  Think so?  Who in their right mind after reading and hearing about all the investigations being done on her would still vote for her?  Those are the people I do not understand at all.  Why are they so hell-bent on getting such a lying corrupt money-hungry power-hungry person into the White House?  If she makes it and nothing is done to her and she stays out of prison I will be scratching my head for the next four years.  

And if that liar does make it and then gets indicted we will end up with another clown, namely VP Kaine.  Oy vey!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I totally agree. Admire your guts to say so. I remain part of the silent supporters since I live in Liberal Land. (Santa Fe, NM)

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Agreed! "Who in their right mind after reading and hearing about all the investigations being done on her would still vote for her?"

But the thing is, they have not read/heard all this, if they get their info, from the Main Stream Media. Like CNN, MSNBC. And most newspapers and Net sources. They are all "in the tank" for Hillary. They do not report all the news. The slant the news, to give her a break.

Only if one seeks info from Fox News Ch., Wall Street Journal (www.wsj.com), The Washington Times)www.washingtontimes.com)... And on line, from Drudge Report www.drudgereport.com), Daily Mail (Brit. paper on line), Townhall.com, etc. Only then, do you have the whole story.

Yes, we will vote Trump.

Courage!!!

Luna Crone

Judy said...

Totally agree. If she is elected and then an investigation is started, she will be so distracted she won't be able to govern very effectively. Lordy--I dislike her so much. I don't really like Trump either, but I voted my Party, like I am suppose to. LOL