Saturday, August 20, 2005

The House That Will Not Sell

Okay, I am getting so frustrated that week after week this puppy isn't selling. Makes me wonder about the agent. The only "bite" we got was from an investment group and why should they make a profit off of us.

This is my parents' estate house and it must be sold. They're no longer here to fight for it. I have to make decisions in their place. I have two other siblings and we all agree that it should be sold to someone who will take care of it, and not a group that will tear it down. And build something in its place and make an even bigger profit!

Meanwhile more taxes are coming due this Fall. And that means even less for us kids. The house is the only thing left. Both nursing homes sucked everything else away.

There's a buyer out there; they just haven't seen the house yet. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Not to mention very stressful. I need a small miracle and a little luck. Two things that have eluded me in my life.

No comments: