What I wasn't happy with was how the so-called winner of the race got the lead at the end. What he did was totally uncalled for and all I can say is one word: retaliation. I know there are a lot of people that think otherwise, calling it a "racing deal." But in my mind's eye I recall seeing Gordon shoving Kenseth in the past which took place when they were both out of their cars. Gordon could have passed Kenseth clean (there was plenty room to do so), but like the whining little girl that he is, he chose the coward's way. And I have this to say to him:

On another note...welcome aboard Juan Pablo Montoya. He'll be driving the #42 Texaco Havoline Ford for Chip Ganassi in 2007. Once his stint in the F-1 series is over in October, he will "go to work" to learn all he can about driving a stockcar.
************************************************
Sorry I wasn't around much last week but D was on vacation and was sick two days, we had a lot to do around the house, plus my fall early in the week ~ well...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
The good news is D's back to work and I'm back on my schedule. You didn't think I was gonna let you off that easy, now did you?
7 comments:
Glad you are alive and well. Welcome back to blogland!
Gordo should have shown some courtesy, but he likes looking at Jimmie Johnsons rear more than he did Matts. LOL
I'm glad you are feeling better. I knew you were alive because of the Thursday and Sunday posts.
Yahoo sports says Gordon is on probation until August 30. He ought to be yanked.
"He should have expected if I could get to his bumper, there was going to be some action," said Gordon, who won his second race of the season and 75th of his career.
"One, because of what happened in Bristol -- and I'm not saying I just was going to wreck him [as daughter, Susie, says,'BLARNY], but you better believe I was going to make life difficult on him. And then No. 2, just 'cause we're hungry right now."
"The incident didn't sit well with Kenseth, who dominated the second half of the race and appeared to be on his way to his third victory of the season when Gordon hit him."
""That wasn't an accident," Kenseth said."
Says a lot to me [Jim].
..
Oh ya... it was retaliation. My neighbors got an earful too. I'm glad I wasn't at my parents at that time. I don't cuss in front of them out of respect. That would have been hard if I was watching there at that time!
Good for Jr to get that finish and hold 3rd in points!!!
Glad you've recovered from your fall!! *tosses Cheyenne a HANS device for future use*
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome back. As far as I know, I did not crack my head. Not even a lump or bump. How great is that?
Glad you are feeling better! Watch that falling stuff. It's no fun.
We could call that a rear butt instead of the now popular sports head butt.
..
Post a Comment