
We will be staying home today and will attempt to pressure wash and then paint our deck. I say attempt because there is a possibility of rain. But my husband promised it will get done before he goes back to work next Monday.
We finally saw Cars last night. Cute movie. Junior "appeared" twice as the voice for the 8 car and again during the credits. I adore Owen Wilson, the voice of Lightening McQueen. I especially loved the part where Mater takes Lightening to do some "cow tipping" which isn't really cows, but I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet.
Oh, and another cute part: when the Piston Cup was mentioned, Mater said "He did what in a cup?"
We are going to try and see Pirates of The Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest this weekend. I have been salivating ever since I heard about it last year. Johnny Depp...another one of my fantasies. I'll just let it go at that.
Have a good one and enjoy your day.
8 comments:
I'm finally gonna get to see this one today and am truly psyched ... but what bonehead decided not to open Pirates on July 4? It could have been the single biggest box office day in history
Check your e-mail my Dear. Happy Fourth Of July to you and yours. Be safe and keep all your fingers and have a gre8 day.
Happy Fourth of July!
We saw the Prairie Home Companion. It was o.k. but Mrs. Jim didn't like it very much.
Should have seen Cars, it is still on our list.
..
How did the "deck" turn out??? Hope that blinkie thingy worx. Dawg
"Cars" is totally awesome! I saw it twice in its opening week...LOL! I even took notes the second time to write a review, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. That's next on my list!
Best of luck with the deck. I know that's a pain in the neck. (did I just rhyme?)
We may have to go see CARS. Good luck with the deck.
Ralph
For those of you asking about the deck: we got it pressure washed but not painted. A storm moved in but it never rained. Just enough to scare us into not doing it.
Hope you had wonderful 4th Cheyenne!
Post a Comment