Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Are These People Nuts?

Here are just two of the e-mails I received this week at my secondary e-mail address. I get nothing but junk mail there but it's nice to have it when I don't want to use my regular address. Some of these people are unbelievable. Like this one, for instance:

"My name is becky james am a model.i was surffing the web when i came
accross your emaill address so i was wondering if you can help me out
with my problem.the problem is that my agent is to pay me some money for
the jobs i had done for him, Now he has decided to pay me with Cheque
and i cannot cash the Cheque over here.so now am looking for any one
that i can trust in US that can help me! to cash the Cheque and i
don't mind in paying the person 10% of the money because this has been a
problem for me so i want you to help me out of the problem.I will be
very greatfull if you can help me out in cashing this Cheque.
I will be waiting for your urgent response ASAP today so that i can
know what to do from here.
Thanks"
**
Maybe if they learned how to spell and punctuate they would command some type of attention. But that's all, just attention and nothing else. Anybody who falls for these yahoos deserves to be taken over.
**********
And then there are these:

"Subject: Bigger before your eyes

True male enhancement is only a click away.
An improved life awaits you, become an XL man today.

expunge chaperon scenario spectral alacrity bahama calamity benzene
may. joggle crumple antipode climatic goober bank chic artwork ingredient
woodbury see see."
**
OK, can anybody tell me what the hell that last sentence says or means? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

**********
I don't normally open any of these but I had time on my hands and needed a good laugh at the time. I'm still laughing.

5 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Cheyenne, I have this check from Dale Jr. No one believes me that it came from him, i need you to cash it. I found if you put the product of the 2nd e-mail in with the check. The value of the check will go up. Have a gr8 and warped day. LOL LOL LOL

Jim said...

People are getting checks in the mail. For $6.61 or so.
Trouble starts when they are cashed and returned to the maker or drawer, who then uses the endorsement and the bank information from the back of the returned cancelled check to do an identity theft very fast, and then leaves for parts unknown.

Those strange words may be tags, but they seem pretty strange. Do they go to links?
..

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ I don't cash any checks unless I know who the payor is and I am expecting the check.

Those words don't go to links, and I don't think they are tags. They are just sitting there doing absolutely nothing except making me crazy wondering what the heck they are.

Rachel said...

I hate getting that stupid mail. I used to read them but now I just delete.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

secondary e-mail addys are so nice