I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Dixie Louise
I don't have any grandchildren, but I do have a grandkitty. This is her debut on my blog. She lives with my daughter.
One of her favorite hiding places. Sorry about that 24 car but her daddy is a Jeff Gordon fan. But that's OK, her mommy is a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan. Yay!
Jim ~ No can do...her human daddy would not like that. Dixie is, however, subjected to plenty of Dale Jr. items because of her human mommy, so it all evens out in the end.
4 comments:
Need to train the cat to push that 24 off the console. LOL
Very cute! If you would hide the 24 car for a while your GC kitten would become a Jr. fan.
..
Tiredawg ~ Dixie lives with her human parents, so I have no say in what she does.
Jim ~ No can do...her human daddy would not like that. Dixie is, however, subjected to plenty of Dale Jr. items because of her human mommy, so it all evens out in the end.
Post a Comment