
Yay! It was one of my favorite shows of the '06-'07 TV season. And then "they" decided to cancel it. Why, I'll never know. Fans were in an uproar, me included, and I never missed an episode. I signed petitions but some fans had huge amounts of nuts delivered to CBS. If you watched the show you'd know why. If you want to find out why, the entire first season will supposedly be shown over the coming summer months. The part about the nuts is revealed in the final episode.
For now the word is that CBS has scheduled at least 7 episodes and if they garner enough viewers there will be more of them. I have no idea when they are going to bring it back on because they want to get that done before the Fall season.
I guess when the bigwigs at CBS decided Jericho needed an immense break (hiatus if you will) from Fall into Spring, they thought they knew what they were doing. Not! And when they brought it back in the Spring, they scheduled it opposite American Idol, which I think should have its own spot opposite nothing.
I enjoyed watching Skeet Ulrich as the main character. I enjoy watching him in just about anything he does. He is the nephew of NASCAR driver Ricky Rudd (Ricky and Skeet's mother are siblings). So I will be looking forward to once again watching Jericho. Thank you CBS!
7 comments:
Did you send CBS some stuff too? I think Jerico was ok, I saw their first show. Uncle Skeet has good credentials in my book.
But I don't warch any of the current programs. Currently I watch Frazer and Seinfeld reruns.
..
I wonder if this means Ricky will be doind cameo appearances on the show.
Jericho returns July 6th!
Jim ~ I did all I could to help the cause because it is an excellent show in my opinion. And I will do what I can to keep it around, like watching every program available.
Tiredawg ~ I doubt Ricky Rudd will be on the show; he's not an actor of any kind. However, Skeet was heavily involved in NASCAR racing when he was younger through his stepdad. At least his stepdad cared about him ~ not like a certain stepmother these days.
Jericho saved ~ thanks much for that info. I will be watching again just to catch the little things I missed the first time around; not to mention being able to see Skeet again.
Great news that it is back, Wednesday nights killed it, too much on then. I watched all the shows myslef, and never did get the nut reference. Glad I can rewatch it.
Post a Comment