Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh No, Bill Weber Is Back...

...and it seems like we just got rid of him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bill Weber, one of the race analysts (and I use that term loosely...very loosely), for last year's races on NBC, is back again this year for the next six races on TNT. He probably covered the TNT races last year, too; I just don't remember, or care. I thought we would be well rid of him this year.

When you watch him after awhile you appreciate Hollywood Hammond and ol' DW. Oh while I'm on the subject of Jeff Hammond, I would like to say to him: "Shame on you for telling us you had inside information that Dale Jr. was definitely going to Gibbs Racing with VISA as his sponsor." You were wrong, wrong, wrong about the VISA part; we're still waiting to hear about the Gibbs part.

Anyway, back to Weber...

Just once I'd like to see him with messy hair ~ or at the very least just a few strands of hair out of place. He certainly is keeping whatever brand hairspray he uses in business. I'd like to have stock in that company. Somebody, anybody, please mess up his hair.

And another thing, I wish he'd not repeat things week after week (like last year when all he could talk about was the Hendrick airplane crash the previous year) because it's very offensive to me. And bothersome. And annoying. You get the drift.

Here he is as one of the new 3 Stooges ~ well, only 2 since Kyle Petty usually knows what he's talking about. I can trust Kyle to tell the truth all the time. And he doesn't repeat. And he's down to earth. You get the drift. For those of you who aren't familiar with these guys, that's Kyle Petty, Wally Dallenbach, and Bill (gee, my hair is pretty) Weber.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok let's get this show on the road...(oh thank God no more boogity! boogity! boogity!)

5 comments:

Tiredawg said...

I still think Weber should be in Saudi Arabia calling Camel races.

Jim said...

You are drifting, I'm getting that drift a little too. Maybe it helps not being a Bill Weber fan either.
..
Football is about here!
..

Mike said...

Who's hair is more resilient? Weber's or former NFL coach Jimmy Johnson's? I agree Weber is the worst of all NASCAR broadcasters. It's a shame too because Petty might be one of the best and Dallenbach is at least solid.

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ I love what you said!

Jim ~ Yeah I drift a lot these days. Off to la la land mostly.

Mike ~ Hey, a newbie on my comments. Yeah coach Johnson does have some hair. I wonder why they do that? It's so fake.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

why is Kyle announcing and not driving? Did I miss something? And someone tell Wally that chewing gum while on camera is bad bad bad. I miss DW.