I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sshhh...Genius At Work
Be vewy vewy quiet...
The tax lady is hard at work and she needs everyone to refrain from any kind of noise.
Since you recently commented on my blog I assume you're done. I'm working on mine, as well. Hey, I didn't even mention my favorite driver on my blog, but you're correct, Jr did deserve mention since he led the most laps.
It took me all of an hour and I would have been done a lot sooner had I known what I was doing. I can't believe how easy it is to do taxes online. And yet I procrastinate.
2 comments:
Since you recently commented on my blog I assume you're done. I'm working on mine, as well.
Hey, I didn't even mention my favorite driver on my blog, but you're correct, Jr did deserve mention since he led the most laps.
It took me all of an hour and I would have been done a lot sooner had I known what I was doing. I can't believe how easy it is to do taxes online. And yet I procrastinate.
Post a Comment