Thursday, August 19, 2010

Experimenting In The Country

I love taking pictures. Around the house the only subjects I have are the cats, both inside and outside. And when we go away I rarely take my new camera along. I don't like leaving it in the vehicle on hot days and it is too big to slide into my purse. But on days where I know there will be photo ops, the camera most certainly goes along.

Such was the day back in June when we went for a ride in the country. When I get a new camera I tend to fool around with it and don't bother reading the manual. With that in mind, while riding in the passenger seat of our truck I decided to try and take pictures out the window while we drove around.

The following photos are what I shot and they seem to have come out fairly decent. Not too shabby for not reading the manual, huh?

Countryside

Countryside

Countryside

2 comments:

Peruby said...

Beautiful! My kind of country.

Rachel said...

You did well Cheyenne!!