Am I the only one having problems with Blogger? I pulled three photos out of my album to add to a post and after a long time nothing happened. I tried to do the same thing a few days ago,too. The pictures that I was able to put on my posts recently had to be put into Photobucket first and then pulled from there and added to my blog. What a pain in the butt that is, not to mention it shouldn't have to be that way.
There was a time, months ago, when I would want to create a post and pull photos out of my album, and within minutes everything was done and ready to go. That has come to a complete halt. And it is aggravating the you-know-what out of me. And that makes me cranky.
So tell me, am I the only one this is happening to? If so, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Or at the very least how I can overcome this gigantic problem?
Photos give me inspiration to write posts and that is why I haven't been keeping up every few days. It has become very frustrating for me.
***I think I solved my problem because it works now. All it took was a simple click***
1 comment:
I can't relate. I upload mine from my desktop. :( But glad you got it resolved.
Post a Comment