Yes, that white stuff is making its way across the state and should arrive in the wee hours of the morning. And since there are no other outside things to bother the system, like warm air or whatever, we are only getting a smidgen of the stuff. One forecast was 1-3 inches, another 2-4 inches. Just enough to be a nuisance.
Meteorologists are saying that by afternoon rush hour most of it will be gone, since the sun will be out and will melt it. Boo hoo. I am so ready for a huge, huge storm. I have no place to go for at least a few weeks, there's plenty of food all over this house, and I have lots of cat food supplies for my three inside fur babies plus all those outside.
And, oh yeah, I have all those cookies.
So I say, bring it on!
3 comments:
OMG! I have been thinking the same way. Enough food for me and the critters and I could hibernate for a good while....
Good for you - you are prepared! I wish I had a reason to be prepared to hibernate. When we have to stockpile food, it's not for hibernation, it's to sweat. We do have the possible "trimming" of trees after the event in common! Enjoy!
Peruby & Grandma K ~ I like your way of thinking. Hibernation is what I have been wanting to do but life keeps getting in the way. I guess when I finally lay down my weary head, hiberation will set in like forever...
Post a Comment