#1 ~ I'm waiting for yet another snowfall. This will be out fifth of the year I think. Maybe the sixth. All nuisance snows as they have been calling them. All small amounts of accumulation. All a pain in the you-know-what.
#2 ~ I'm waiting for the weekend football games in anticipation of the Super Bowl next month. I could name what teams I'd like to see battle it out, but I don't want to jinx either one. Maybe I should list the other two and jinx them. That would be nice if it worked.
#3 ~ And last but not least the hardest thing for me to wait for is the Bud Shootout February 12th, with the Daytona 500 being run on the 20th. And then I am in hog heaven till the end of November when NASCAR season ends and the long wait begins again.
No comments:
Post a Comment