This is my all-time favorite show besides Rescue Me (last season this year) and Justified which will not return until early next year for the third season. I was glad to see Timothy Olyphant was nominated for an Emmy for Justified.
Back to Sons of Anarchy:
When we left Jax Teller at the end of Season 3, this is what he looked like:
Pretty scruffy, huh?
And this is what he will look like when Season 4 begins on September 6th:
I will admit, I was a little shocked when I first saw his new 'do but the longer I looked at him, the more I liked him. He cleans up pretty nicely.
From what I have read, 14 months have passed from the last season to the start of this season and since the boys were in the slammer, Jax decided to go short while incarcerated. That was for the show, but I think the haircut was the result of a movie he did and he had to have shorter hair.
Either way, he looks yummy to me.


1 comment:
I remember when I used to watch Dallas and Cliff attempted suicide because Sue Ellen dumped him (among other problems).
The night he attempted suicide she had long hair. When she went to visit him in the hospital (the first show of the next season) she had short chic hair.
So, she stopped to get a new "do" before visiting him, eh? LOL!
Post a Comment