Every living thing in this house (one person, three cats) will just have to help themselves because I do not like storms of any kind. Especially those that have wind and rain in them. No way, no how...I never did like the name Irene. And I don't mean to offend anyone with that name who is reading this now. I apologize. But I still don't like it.
I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, August 27, 2011
What Next?
First an earthquake and now a hurricane. I don't know which way to turn. Dear me. I think I will climb into bed, snuggle under the covers, and stay there till sometime next week.
Every living thing in this house (one person, three cats) will just have to help themselves because I do not like storms of any kind. Especially those that have wind and rain in them. No way, no how...I never did like the name Irene. And I don't mean to offend anyone with that name who is reading this now. I apologize. But I still don't like it.
Every living thing in this house (one person, three cats) will just have to help themselves because I do not like storms of any kind. Especially those that have wind and rain in them. No way, no how...I never did like the name Irene. And I don't mean to offend anyone with that name who is reading this now. I apologize. But I still don't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your area has endured quite enough for one year! Snuggle deep!
From what I am reading, I am so glad I no longer live in Chesapeake VA (near VA Beach).
Post a Comment