I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, December 30, 2011
May All Your Wishes Come True
I think I am going to like 2012 much better than 2011. I don't like things with uneven numbers in them.
This year we will be doing the same thing we have been doing for years now...staying home and watching the ball drop in New York Times Square.
I will have my small glass of wine with some fancy multigrain crackers and port wine cheese spread.
My four fur babies will join us in the celebration of the new year.
Things I won't have to worry about: getting dressed and putting on makeup, rubbing elbows with people, over-eating, driving on the same road with maniacs that insist on driving while drunk and multi-tasking like using their phone to talk or text, and best of all I won't have to worry about what I say or do in my own house.
So, to all of you out there in cyberland, have a safe and happy holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'll probably be in bed long before midnight!
Happy New Year. We didn't make it past 11pm! Simone and Shadow were out too.
Post a Comment