Monday, April 30, 2012

Under The Weather

The good news is we got the permit to go ahead and have the shed put on our lot next door.  We have to stay five feet away from the lot line but it will be under the mercury vapor light we have in our backyard.  

The bad news is I have not been feeling well the past few days.  And the antibiotic the doctor has me on (one more day to go) makes me nauseous at times not to mention being lightheaded, which are both side effects of the pill.

The weather still hasn't gotten much better but it looks like there is light at the end of the tunnel in a few days.  

I have no idea if any of my readers are followers of NASCAR, but when I set this blog up it was to write about my favorite driver, Dale Earnhardt, Jr.  For the past couple of years, well a lot more than just a couple, he has not been doing all that well.  This year, however, is a different story.  Things are looking up and hopefully he will win a race or two before the season is over at the end of November.  He finished second in Saturday night's race and is now five points out of first place for the championship run.

Till next time...

3 comments:

Grandma K said...

Congratulations on the permit! Sounds like a good place anyway.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Cheyenne said...

Grandma K ~ Yes, I think I will be all right. I took the last antibiotic pill earlier tonight. I was on 5 days, twice a day. I don't think I've ever done antibiotics before. I don't like them.

Jim said...

Congratulations on getting approved for the shed. Building zoning and deed restriction permits are for the birds sometimes.

But then people like me might want to put up a 70 foot antena tower and most of the neighbors wouldn't want it. At least until a national emergency where communications were all down.

I am glad that Junior is picking up now in his racing. Did he get a newer car? I know he is still with the same team. We have been out of pocket for a bit the last couple of weeks.
..