I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Congratulations, Dale Jr.!
He carried the paint scheme for the movie, The Dark Knight Rises. And like the Dark Knight, Dale Jr. finally rose out of the ashes like a phoenix to win the Quicken Loans 400 at Michigan International Speedway. On Father's Day. In a black car. Need I say more?
After not winning 143 races, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., finally won one. It was four years ago this weekend that he last won a NASCAR Cup race. At the very same track he won today.
Today was a day of reckoning. He's back. Finally. He had been knocking on the door all season and finally broke through. I hope there are many more doors he can knock over before the Chase begins. Right now, he stands 4 points out of first place.
You go Junior! We Junior Nation fans all love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
First thing this mornin when I read the MSN News was that I thought of your post and what it might say after Jr.'s win. Isn't that grand!!! You did him well. Thank you.
..
Post a Comment