I watched the Vice Presidential Debates Thursday evening and I will admit I dozed off once or twice for a few minutes. I don't think I missed much though.
However, every time I awoke all I saw was an old man bullying a young man. A very rude, obnoxious old man I might add. Where the hell did he come from and who woke him up?
Now, before you get all crazy and start yelling at your screen to berate me...yes, I know both of them and who they are and what they stand for. However, I was very uncomfortable watching that debate. Joe Biden may be a likable man in his circles and also the public, but what I saw was someone yelling most of the time and laughing like a crazed person the rest of the time.
This post was not meant to offend anyone. I am merely stating my take on that debate. Hopefully, the next two Presidential debates will be a little more civil.
No comments:
Post a Comment